Need Help!

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, I am new to Shopify and I'm not sure if this is allowed but I need a little help. I have looked and searched for a fix to My problem but I haven't had any luck. I am using the Debut Theme.

1. I have My setting for the background color to black, prices, and descriptions white on my home page and My body text are white as well, but on my product page I have a white background and would like to have my description and prices black but instead, they are not seen because they are white like the home page how do I change this?

2. The main menu on my header is the font that I want but when I go to my product page its a different font but it says its the font I want.

3. My shopping cart and customer account icons on My home page header are white but on my product page, they are a blue not sure why but id like them to be white.

Pictures are below. Thanks in Advance for any help given it is highly appreciated.

color. I'mshopifyhelp.jpgshopifyhelp1.jpgshopifyhelp3.jpgshopifyhelp2.jpgshopifyhelp4.jpgshopifyhelp5.jpgshopifyhelp6.PNGshopifyhelp7.PNG 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @ROCSEy11,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact answer.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Does My site have to be active for me to share? I am still in My trial period.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@ROCSEy11,

Yes,you can share..

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
rocseycollection.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ROCSEy11,

Your site is password protected.Please share the password

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Password is Rocsey
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ROCSEy11,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.product-single__description.rte,.price span {
    color: #000;
}
.template-product .icon {
    fill: #fff;
}
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0
Thank You so much. The icons on the header of My product pages and the prices on my product pages are correct but the font on my product pages is still the wrong font and my descriptions on my product page is still not seen
0 Likes