Need a little help with the mega menu position with Debutify

GFiy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked or it's in front of me and I can't see it but, while working with Debutify mega menu, every time I have more than 4-5 menus, the 6th one appears below the others (and so on).

How do I make them appear in one straight horizontal line (no matter how many menus I have ) ?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20555 2125 7754

@GFiy 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
1386 389 944

hello @GFiy 

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
0 Likes
Summer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
34 4 4

Hey, @GFiy!

This is Summer from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for your question!

I see you have a concern about the Debutify theme and its menu. The Debutify theme is actually a third-party theme so we don't have the proper expertise to look into the issue. I recommend reaching out to the Debutify theme developers or a Shopify Expert as they are able to investigate the theme and come up with a solution. You may post a job by clicking the Create a job link in this page or you may go through the Shopify Experts that can customize your theme in this page if you want to proceed with hiring a Shopify Expert.

I understand that reaching out to the theme developers or hiring a Shopify Expert may not be a solution for everyone, and if this is the case for you, I suggest using a free Shopify theme instead as we are able to support concerns around them. You can find the free Shopify themes in our Theme Store. Additionally, you may look into a third-party app that provides advanced capabilities in configuring your menu. You can find a list of menu apps in this page.

Is there a reason why you wanted to use Debutify? What features and capabilities are you looking for in a theme? If you are interested in using a Shopify theme, feel free to respond here with your preferences and we'll give you our recommendations.

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes