Need consultation for my store design and function

AnnNg
3 0 0

I have just created a store on Shopify, I did some of the basic steps such as adding products and creating collections. However, I am missing some features especially for wholesalers and I can't find anywhere to set up, such as volume discounts. Please advise me on how to do this, thank you very much.
Another thing is I'm looking for a developer to help set up my store to make it look nice and friendly, what is the average rate now? Thank you.

0 Likes
g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
211 51 64

You will need apps to set up volume discounts. You can take a look at the Shopify App Store to see which one fulfills your requirements. This one looks promising: Bundle Bear.

Shopify Experts is a good place to look for developers.

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl ☕
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.
Do NOT give out your passwords unless absolutely necessary.
0 Likes
jessy93
1 0 0

Hey, I think I can help you with these questions.

-You can add volume discounts on your page by using 3rd-party apps, there are a lot of apps for B2B and wholesalers and it can surely help you with that.

-About setting up your store, what are the criteria for your store? Do you have any idea in your mind yet? The rate can be varied based on your requirements too. I can help you develop your store, hope you can give me more info of your expectations.

I've created a website for B2B on Shopify, you can get an example here: Fashion For Her. Password is 123.

0 Likes
AnnNg
3 0 0

Thank you so much I will look into the app you suggested xD

0 Likes