Need help finding an app for this!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I am starting a cookie store and would like to know how my competitors have achieved customers being able to select a 4 pack cookie box and then add cookies rather than just have a pack of the same cookies. I don't want my customers to have to add each cookie to the cart 1 by 1 I only want to offer them in certain amounts please help i will include some examples of what I'm looking for 

https://crumblcookies.com/order

https://insomniacookies.com/order/catalog

are there any apps that will allow me to create something similar?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1057 62 124

Hi there @ladena!

Don here from Shopify.

It looks like the sort of effect you want here would be achieved by using a bundling app to allow customers to 'build' their product selection, in this case a cookie box.

Looking at just one example from those, Bundle Builder looks like it would suit your requirements and has a number of positive reviews.

Feel free to take some time browsing your options in this regard, and if you have any questions about the use of any of these apps or their rates or features you can contact the developers using the contact details listed on each app store page.

If you'd prefer, you could also consider having a custom option created by an Expert Developer.

Do you have a launch date in mind yet or are you still working on that?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ladena 

You can do this with apps, most would charge you a monthly fee, or you can have it implemented with just a 1-time cost.

I would be able to do this as such, my email is below if you'd like to talk.

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
0 Likes