Need help removing "free samples available" from my shopping bag.

Solved
Tourist
15 0 1

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie when it comes to shopify. I just bought a theme and i am having difficulty finding/removing the follow button. Any idea how i can remove it? Thanks in advance.

AfaaqKhan_0-1606317727945.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 57 80

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @AfaaqKhan!

Ash here from the Shopify team.

I understand you want to make some changes to a button on your site, and I'm happy to assist! Thank you for providing a screenshot explaining the request- that is extremely helpful! Looking at the screenshot, I can see that the button in question is in the pop-out cart on your site. The placement of the button leads be to believe it's the "checkout" button with some different wording used on it. If it is the "checkout" button, then removing it altogether may not be the best move. With that said, we should have no problem changing the wording on the button! 

In order to change the wording on that button, we're going to need to head over to the Language Editor of your theme. To access the Language Editor, log into your admin and go to Online Store> Themes. Find the theme you want to edit, and click "Actions". Clicking that will reveal a number of options for the theme, and you'll want to click "Edit Languages".

language editor.png

Since the button we want to edit is in the pop-out cart, once in the Language Editor you can click on the "Cart" tab and look in there for the words you want to change. Alternatively, you can use the search bar to search directly for the words you want to change. Once you make your edits and save the Language Editor, you live site should also reflect the updates! 

I hope this helps, and please feel free to reply back here if you need any further assistance or clarification. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1

Thank you for your help. I fixed the problem.