Need help removing white spacing between collection title and description - Flex Theme

Solved
Morty-C136
1 0 0

Hello,

We would like to remove the white spacing between the collection title and description highlighted in yellow in the image below. There doesn't appear to be a way to do this in the native setting so we would like to edit the code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

https://themeadow.com/collections/gourmet-pantry

Morty-C136_0-1621364986746.png

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Morty-C136

This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store responsibility based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 97.000 active Shopify merchants. We offer a never-end free plan for our users to customize their page without any additional fee. Especially, in your case, we have an article to guide you to remove the blank space step-by-step in PageFly. For example, when you integrate a Shopify free theme, like Debut or Narrative, it will be shown a blank space like the image below which is kind of similar to yours. 

remove-blank-1.png

With PageFly, you can remove it by adding the code we've provided in the article with a link embed above. You can see what happens then: 

remove-blank.gif

Let give PageFly a try to see what you can do with your page. You can make your page more professional and looks incredible as we provide 70+ templates and helpful built-in elements to help you deal with not only this problem but also many other ones. We also get your back with our 24/7 Live Chat so you can come up to ask whenever you need help! Especially, you can take advantage of PageFly for FREE

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

0 Likes