Need help searching the Theme Store

Excursionist
93 0 7

Getting ready for my second year in business by doing an evaluation of good and bad things over the first year.  I really like the theme I chose but it has a few issues so I hope to improve my shop with a better theme.  The search capabilities in the Theme Store are pathetic and completely unhelpful.  You can't search by feature so you have to browse and look at every single one!  Can anyone here let me know if they happen to know of a theme with these detailed features:

• Product detail page that makes full use of the screen.  (My current theme has the images on the left and everything else on the right so when there are several options or description is long half the page is dead blank.)
  • Must be responsive and easy to use on tablets and smart phones.  When shopping on a phone it must look like you're on a shopping site.  (My current theme hides the cart icon in the menu so for all you know you're at the county library.)
  • If a product has variants the customer must select before he can add it to the cart, the button on the collection page must not be "add to cart".  It should say "more details" or "select options" or something.  (My current theme just says "add to cart" and when you click it, it displays a message at the top of the screen saying "nope, didn't work, you need to make some decisions".  Extremely customer unfriendly!)

Suggestions?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
93 0 7

Nobody has any suggestions?

0 Likes
Explorer
258 0 21

Those are very specific requirements so the only way you're really going to find them is to contact theme developers directly or try each one.

They're all pretty easy things to setup in any Shopify theme though even if it doesn't do it out of the box.

0 Likes