Need help to finish store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I am one of thousands of displaced workers due to this epidemic and prior to that Cancer.  Let's just say money is something I heard of once... I spent a year fighting Cancer and as soon as I got well... not in remission a year yet... this Covid popped up and my doctor will not allow me to leave the house even for my Cancer checks... she says I am way to vulnerable.

I have started a build on a shopify store but am at a point that I cannot figure out what is wrong.  What I want is what you see on the landing page here: https;//essentialbalance-inc.com.

Debut Theme

I have no clue how to add collections to my pages.  I have menus, pages, collections, and products but connecting them is making me pull my hair out. 

I have about 19 pages and know how to add them to the "product" section of the landing page.  But have no idea how to add collections to those pages.

In addition each collections have other collections in them... or would if I had enough hours in the day to watch all the videos and find one that actually works for me. The last three days have just been watching videos and then trial and error with no success.

I would also like to have a side menu with a listing of the pages... they looked horrible when put into the header section... way too many, and just did not like the look.

I am using Dsers plugin to add product, but this site was needed months ago and I am still not able to get it working.

I have no money to pay someone... is there anyone that can help me finish this because I am at a stop?

The only thing I can offer is a heartfelt thank you, and allowing you to ad links to what you do in the footer or something like that.

I really want to help people with all that is going on but the longer it takes to get up and running the less people I can help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3307 461 865

Hello, @jachbo 

Thanks for post.
sorry, but your store is not reachable.
can you please check and let me know 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you but I switched themes and am doing so much better.  The store is https://essentialbalance-inc.com.

At this time it is ugly, but ready to go live, I just cannot figure out how to switch to a paid plan (so a password is not needed for people to get in,) and also to make it accept payments which is not working.  I had it on test but have turned that off and still not luck.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3307 461 865

sorry for the late reply.
i can't see your store can please check.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes