Need help to fix my product description problem on District theme!!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey, I am using the District theme to make my store and it's almost done. But there is a problem to add the product description, it doesn't look the same as in the demo sites of the District theme. Have a look.

My website product description                                                District theme product description

Screenshot (75).pngScreenshot (76).png

For that problem the store is not online yet, here is the link https://foreverloves.myshopify.com/ and the password is "ciajop"

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 8 9

Hello @niloydeb , I can help you debug the issue.

I haven't worked on District theme yet. But as per my knowledge and experience with the Shopify theme, it should be somewhere in the theme settings. If you want I can check the backend of the website and figure out how to add these sections to the product page. I have a partner account with Shopify if you want I can request for collaborator access from my partner's account.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, @JD-Peroro , thanks for your quick response. It would be great if you could help me to solve this problem. Please give me your Shopify member email.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 8 9

Hello @niloydeb,

I have requested access to your store via my Shopify Partner account as a collaborator.  Please check and accept it.

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 8 9

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @niloydeb ,

Here is the screenshot from where you can add those badges on your product page. It should be a single image. 

foreverloves-Customize-District-Shopify.png

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, @JD-Peroro, Just accepted your Shopify partner request. Please have a look! It will be great if you give me your content information like WhatsApp

0 Likes