Need help with CSS please

DavidTelecom
Excursionist
21 0 5

Hello everyone 

please help me as you see in screenshot my products in home page not looking nice 

i am using supply theme my website link https://davidtelecom.nl/ 

DavidTelecom_0-1614107782554.png

Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1688 179 490

Hey there, @DavidTelecom 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. This change may be covered by your design time. You can read up on what is covered by design time right here. Our Design Policy states that if you're using a free theme from Shopify, then our Support team might be able to help you with supported tutorials and other small changes. Although Shopify can help you with many customizations, some kinds of customizations aren't supported.

If you're on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you can receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. After you contact our Support team and outline your request, you can expect to receive a status update within 2-4 business days.

Our team tracks the time that they spend on each theme modification request that you make. If you use the entire 60 minutes of complimentary support, then you can hire a Shopify expert for further help. You can check out other support options in Additional resources for theme support.

We’ll need to access your account in order to assist with this. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request and our Support Advisors can escalate this to our themes team. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
DavidTelecom
Excursionist
21 0 5

could you help me here ? 

Sansaar
Tourist
11 1 1
.grid-item.small--one-half.medium--one-fifth.large--one-fifth.on-sale p {
    min-height: 11em;
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px)
a.product-grid-item, .product-grid-item {
    margin-bottom: 0px !important;
}

Sansaar_0-1614167166896.png

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1688 179 490

Hey again, @DavidTelecom 

We will not be able to assist with this here, it looks like there may be some issues with the code itself. You need to contact support so that our team can access the code and resolve this for you. We cannot access the code without authenticating you as the owner of the account. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
DavidTelecom
Excursionist
21 0 5

thanks 

but not solved 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1688 179 490

Hey David,

I spoke with our themes team and they have let me know that adjusting your theme in this way is a complicated process, one which they will need to try by trial and error to figure it out. They do not have straightforward instructions to make this change for you and so, they need to have this escalated to them so that they can take a look at the theme itself and experiment to see what works. Please get in touch with our support team as mentioned above to get this resolved.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
DavidTelecom
Excursionist
21 0 5

thanks for your research 

i have also send emain to support team they don't help me . 

i can send you prive messege my login info  if you can help me

DavidTelecom_0-1614333547928.png

Sansaar
Tourist
11 1 1

hi,

Can you Explain What is your Issue then i will Help you more powerful Way.

because i already send you One solution that is CSS process.  

0 Likes
DavidTelecom
Excursionist
21 0 5

i just want arrengment and adjusment of products in home page . 

now looks too bad . i want looks nice

DavidTelecom_0-1614340626749.png

0 Likes