Need help with editing the "Boundless" theme's product pages

WILLIE_MURRAY__
3 0 0

Ok, I am creating a store and I have installed the "boundless" theme. The theme looks great in general, I just don't like the way it handles the setup of the actual product pages where you add the products to the cart. It lists the photos very large and they sort of "surround" the "add to cart" button. It's just not a very good design for the particular application I will be using it for. I have listed a link to what the template looks like right now below:

(JUST CLICK ON ANY OF THE ITEMS TO VIEW A PRODUCT PAGE)   https://themes.shopify.com/themes/boundless/styles/black-white/preview

It looks like that, but I would like for the product pages to be setup similar to this setup that is not using the "boundless" theme:

http://www.soaestheticshop.com/collections/t-shirts/products/banana-and-strawberry-milk-t-shirts?var...

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes
Snapwedding
Tourist
9 0 2

hey did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the same issue. Heres a link to one of my product pages. 

https://snapweddingfilter.com/products/bachelorette

As you can see the add to cart is really far down the page. I would like to move it up! 

JJ999
2 0 0

Hi Snapwedding,

I'm having the same problem (Big downside of the theme I guess) and I checked your site and you seemed to have fixed the problem with some beautiful product pages now.

Could you share how you managed to achieve this?

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 142 1012

Linus, 

the answer is here 

But since they have only one pic per product, that solution may not be good for you.  Later I've added an image slider, as can be seen here 

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
JJ999
2 0 0

Hi Tim,

Thanks a lot for your response! Yes unfortunately I made those changes and it seems to display multiple images at the top, rather than on the side.

Is there a way to change it to an image slider, similar to the mod-a-boundless.myshopify.com site you posted?

Cheers

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 142 1012

Hi Linus, 

At the moment is is a paid theme modification I offer. If you are interested, my e-mail is below.

Drop_Top
3 0 0

Hey, I want to make a modification to my shopify page. I am using the BOUNDLESS theme. Would like product pages to appear as they do in the SIMPLE theme. Could you do this? And for how much?

0 Likes
Amira
3 0 0

Hey Drop Top,

I see that you have manage to fix your product pages with better looking ones now. Could you share with me on how you achieve it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 142 1012

Amira, 

he's using my mod, which can be seen here along with my address...

0 Likes
Charles_F
1 0 0

Hi Tim,

Any chance you help us further with our website ? I'm afraid you don't receive my emails anymore as I don't get any answer.  So I go back through this forum where I found you in the first place. We would like to add gift note to the check out and to make some slight changes in the theme. Please email me back !

Thanks

Charles

0 Likes