Need help with incorrect variant shown in cart

ThomPyn
Excursionist
14 0 8

Can someone please help on a issue with the wrong variant size being shown? When  a size is chosen it seem the default size (small) will only be listed in the cart and checkout pages. I have been searching for solutions on all boards but can not seem to find anything and would really appreciate some help on this.

My site is pynappleplace.com.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1129 116 162

Hey, @ThomPyn.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I've taken a look at pynappleplace.com and added a product with a large variant; however, I wasn't able to replicate the problem on my end. Were you able to identify and resolve the issue already?

If not, were there any new apps installed recently? The reason I ask is because I've seen similar issues with third-party apps. Nevertheless, if you're unable to identify the issue, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Community Forums, our Support team would be happy to assist you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

I love your shop and I think you're on the right track! I think there's a good use of sections on your homepage and I'm not seeing any customer resources (eg. store policies, contact page) missing. However, I think there's an opportunity to add some of the resources to your header menu, so customers using different devices can have more ways to navigate your store. Aside from that, I think there's an opportunity to increase the sharpness of some of your images, as I'm seeing a few that are sharper than others.

Have you considered using sections, like Featured product or Featured collection, from your theme to showcase some of your products on the homepage? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ThomPyn
Excursionist
14 0 8
Hello Elias,

I actually was able to figure out and fix the error on my end.

Thanks for the reply.