Need help with my website

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

Hello all and I hope you're well.

I would like to change my website around, at the moment I am using the trial version of the testament theme however the changes I would like to implement on the theme are the following;

1. My social media icons, shopping cart + customer login etc are all together on the same part at the announcement bar area, how can i put these on the same line as navigation  ( Social media icons - drop down menus - Shopping cart, login etc)
  2. Same with the footer, how could I get everything on the same line / area without it being separated by lines and so on.
  3.  Can you add a custom looping video hero to the main menu? Also if I was to create an About Page could I have a continuous loop on that?
  4. To me, the writing on the navigation bar on header and the drop down menu as well as the footer doesn't seem to be crisp and shar? looks kind of blurry to me. Can i change that?
  5. Is it possible to change the customer cart, login to actual writing instead of a icon?

I  know this is a lot of questions and I appreciate any answer that tries to help.

Thanks and have a great day.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
102 15 14

Hello Dwayte, 

Can you share your store URL with me so that I can help you in making further changes?

Also, all those changes that are mentioned by you are related to default theme structure ie. to change the default theme structure of your theme. 

If you can share the access to your store with me then I can assist you in doing further changes. 

You can DM me for further process. 

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes