Need help with quantities

Tourist
11 0 2

Hi! I just added gift cards to my account, and I want to remove the quantity available for them and have them always in stock. Right now, each variant has a number associated with it. I would like to get rid of that completely so it just has the description. See photo below: Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 2.44.38 PM.png

However, I do need that quantity on all my other listings so people are not trying to buy more than what we have in stock. Here's an example of a normal listing that I want to keep: Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 2.45.33 PM.png

Is there a way to get ride of the quantity just on the gift cards? I am not great with coding, so if it is complicated, can you walk me through how to do it? 

Thanks!

Laurie

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
616 42 87

hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team.

I talked with our themes team to see if this is something that could be customized on our side. If you're using a Shopify theme then they said they can take a look to see what they can do for you using some of your free design time.

May I ask what theme you are using? If it is a Shopify theme then I'm going to send you an email to the account associated with this forum's account. If that is the account owner's email of the store in question then please just reply back. If it isn't then please CC the account owner to the email that I send and get them to reply back. From there I will have the authentication that I need to proceed and will be able to send it up to our themes team. The turn around time for that is about 24-48 Business hours 9am-5pm Monday - Friday EST.

If you have any more questions before we go about those steps please let me know. Or if you have any other customizations that you'd like to get done I'd be happy to see what I can get done for you.

Please also note, that if you're not using a Shopify theme then you're going to want to speak with the Shopify Experts who should be able to get this done for you. Or if you're using a third party theme you could reach out to the theme developers to see what they can get done for you.

I look forward to hearing back so that we can figure out the next steps. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes