Need help with sticky header when using pagefly

thinkcar
3 0 2

I'm new to shopify and I need help creating a sticky header.  I've found codes to do it with the debut theme which I'm using but I'm also using pagefly which changes the css files.  Has anyone done this while using pagefly? 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20534 2123 7749

@thinkcar 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
thinkcar
3 0 2

Here's the url

https://thinkcarus.com/

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1228 157 217

You can refer https://help.pagefly.io/manual/make-a-sticky-section/
Hope it helps!

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!

Hi @thinkcar 

Thank you for your question. Regarding configure the header and footer, you can contact to theme provider for this because PageFly doesn't support editing the header and footer.

Making a sticky header is a great point to increase CR for your store, however, you also need to ask the theme provider if they support having it or not. 

For more information, please kindly contact our support live chat 24/7 via pagefly.io

@LitExtension thank you for sharing the Manual, but it's only for creating a sticky section in PageFly pages, not a sticky header

I hope my answer is helpful for you. Let us know if you have any further questions.
PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.