Need to Duplicate Contact Us Page

Solved
2 0 0

I want an "Inquiry" form that's basically the Contact Us page with different text.  This is for wholesale inquiries.  It's not appropriate for retail customers to use so I can't just add this text to the regular Contact page.   I want to leave the regular Contact Us form as is and add another one.  I am using the Prestige theme.  I found a support page that has code edits, but our template does not have those code blocks. 

I created a new page using the Contact Us template, but it doesn't have any of the text entry fields.  It only has the descriptive text I created.

Optimally I'd like to ask them questions with checkboxes or dropdowns, but I think that's out of scope.  For now I'd just like another Contact Us page where I have custom text at the top. 

EDIT:  Nevermind this.  Sorry, I can't delete this post.  I found a few apps so I'm going to try them.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Expert
387 27 74

You can use Google Forms too. I like setting up Google Forms, then link the results to a spreadsheet and share that sheet with whoever needs it in the team (and they can get notifications on new entries).

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto fulfills orders, adds tags, emails).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
I also build custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like