Need to add multiple quantity box for all variants in product

Arun_David1
21 0 0

Hello Jason & gina3five

Hope you people can help me to solve the issue which am facing in product form.

Actually am creating a new dedicated online store for my wholesale customers. In this website, i like to modify the product form as in http://www.panyl.com/products/kallax-woodgrains . So my wholesale customers can add all variants at same time to the cart. Hope it's possible to add a quantity box for all variants (xs,s,m,l,xl,xxl).

As of now i have created the form and it working too..but my bad time only first variant is moving to cart when i click "Add to cart" button. Also i can't seperate the quantity box for each variant.

code i used in product-form:

<form action="/cart/add" method="post" id="product-form-{{ variant.id }}">

<table class="desktop-12 tablet-6 mobile-3">
      <thead>
        <tr>
          <th>Size / Item Code</th>
          <th>Price</th>
          <th style="text-align: center;">Qty</th>
        </tr>
      </thead>
      <tbody>
            {% for variant in product.variants%} 
        <tr>
          <td>
         <p> <input type="hidden" id="{{ variant.id }}" name="id" value="{{ product.variants[0].id }}" />{{ variant.title | escape }} </p>
          </td>
            <td>
            <p>{{ variant.price | money }}{% if variant.compare_at_price > variant.price %}<br /><del>{{ variant.compare_at_price | money }}</del>{% endif %}</p>          
          </td>
          <td>
            {% if product.available %}

<a class="down" field="quantity"><i class="icon-minus"></i></a>
    <input min="1"  type="text" id="{{variant.id }}" name="quantity" class="quantity" value="0" />
    <a class="up" field="quantity"><i class="icon-plus"></i></a>

{% endif %} 
          </td>
        </tr>
              {% endfor %}  
      </tbody>
    </table>

{% if product.available %}  
    <input type="submit" name="button" class="add" value="Add to Cart"/>
    <p class="add-to-cart-msg"></p> 
    {% endif %} 

</form>

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Adeel_Mitha
2 0 0

Did you find a solution to this problem? I'm looking for a solution on this same issue.

0 Likes
Arun_David1
21 0 0

Hello Adeel

Yeah i found the solution. 

If you want me to do the same for you. Just send me an staff invite to arun@fashionequation.com. I'll customize it for you but it's chargeable.

Customization Charge - $180

Let me know your preference.

0 Likes

This thread is quite old, but if this helps others who are looking for the same solution to add a quantity box for all variants and add multiple variants to the cart at once.

You can use MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order to allow your customers to order multiple variants and quantities of the same product in just one click.

Here is the demo, you can take a look.

Bulk variant add to cart with direct to checkout buttonBulk variant add to cart with direct to checkout button

0 Likes