Need to change the Button Label position on slideshow

LowSpark
Tourist
5 0 1

As the title says. I have a button/button label on my third slide that is in the middle, but I want to move it to the bottom middle of the slide so it doesn't obscure the text. I'm using the "Responsive" Shopify Theme for my site. Any help would be appreciated!

IMG_3438 (1).jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6518 1514 1984

@LowSpark 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2222 344 960

Hello,

Welcome to the shopify Community.
I read your problem and it seems that I need to analyze your website to provide solution here.
Would you please share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide password.

PageFly - TOP5 in the Shopify app store. Learn More.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
902 101 159

Hi @LowSpark

That's easy but you need to share the URL of your store so I can check and give you the best solution in this case.
Or you can add me as a staff, I'll check it for you in this case (my email: jones.evan137@gmail.com)

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
LowSpark
Tourist
5 0 1

Sorry for the delay. Will send the information shortly.

0 Likes
LowSpark
Tourist
5 0 1

Sorry for the late response. Will send the information soon. Thank you.

0 Likes