Need to change the font on my password page

1 0 0

Hi there. I am trying to change the font on my password page and have tried all the advice in other forum posts with no luck. 

I need to change color, font type, and make it regular instead of italics. I was able to change the color of the heading but not the body text. 

I am using the Pop theme. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 18 31

Hey, @LaurenandTori!

Congratulations on your store! How have you found the platform so far? When are you planning to launch? With the password page, since you're using a theme made by Shopify, you can edit the font colour and type right from the theme editor. You can do so by Shopify admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize. In the theme editor, select Password page on the top. On the left-hand side menu, click on Theme settings then Colors.

27_19-ufa23-h6v61

In the Color section, the font colour you want to edit is at the Body text.

27_21-tq6k5-icgyr

Once finished editing, don't forget to go to the top-right corner and click on Save.

Next, in order to change the font text and type you click "Typography" instead of "Colors" and this will allow you to play around with the different fonts you can use. 

2019-08-8q8zr-8nmr5

2019-08-evq9q-szjm1

I hope that helps but If there’s anything else I can help you out with, please don’t hesitate to reply back and I’d be happy to help out!

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1558 269 328

Hi @LaurenandTori 

Yes @Lulu5  right, but if you cant the just add  this

Basically you can do by following:

Add this cs s in Asset->theme.scs

.password__title{color:red;font-family: cursive;font-style: italic;}

Note: this css change style of "COMING SOON" text.

Send me your store url and which text you want to change.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes