Need to prevent products with $0 price from being put into Cart for Debut Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

I have to use a free bundle app to put two products together on the same page, but I put them on a blank page with the name Custom Garden Marker bundles in order for it to work. People are only buying the stakes and nameplates when they use the checkboxes, but the Custom Garden Marker Bundles product shows up in their carts as well. I priced the page at $0 and told people to remove the Custom Garden Marker Bundles product from their carts before they order, but they're not listening so now I have to find a way to get rid of it altogether. 

Is there a way so that when people order off the page, they only get the stakes and nameplates they select while the Custom Garden Marker Bundles product doesn't show up at all in the Cart? Something like code I can put into the cart Liquid file so that products that cost $0 don't appear in their carts?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 1

I'm using the bundle feature on the Infinite Options app and put two products on a blank page that I named Custom Garden Markers. But instead of getting just the Stakes and Nameplates in their cart, they get the Custom Garden Markers page as a product as well which I priced as $0 so that I'm not charging them for nothing. People aren't getting rid of the Custom Garden Markers Product from their carts so I need to prevent it from appearing in the cart as well. 

This is becoming a real annoyance since the error just happened again with the customer placing an order for a $0 product only that's not meant to be sold. Can anybody help me with this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Having the same problem. Were you able to find a solution?

0 Likes