Solved

Need to remove 'products' from search bar results display

noorvirk
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi all,

I am using Debut theme for my store and i need to fix the way my search results are displayed by: 
 - Removing 'Products' word from the search dropdown

- Removing product image from search dropdown. 

Thank you any help is appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.35.10 am.png

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@noorvirk 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.predictive-search-title{
display: none !important;
}
.predictive-search__column--image {
display:none;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@noorvirk 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.predictive-search-title{
display: none !important;
}
.predictive-search__column--image {
display:none;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
noorvirk
Visitor
3 0 1

Thank you so much! Easy fix 🙂 

MsMelody
Explorer
69 0 30

@dmwwebartisan hi i tried the codes and it perfectly worked, however, what I really need is to hide the entire search result preview. Can you please help to provide the correct liquid codes for this? Thank you!

IamMelody
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@MsMelody 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

MsMelody
Explorer
69 0 30

Hi @dmwwebartisan here's the link

https://global-store-philippines.myshopify.com/

if you search the word "Terra", you will see a product name starts with "VIP" in the search bar suggestions. I need to hide all VIP products in the search bar suggestions/preview. Hope you can check. Thanks! 

IamMelody
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@MsMelody 

I need to look at code to remove search results. Is if possible for you to send me a zip of your theme?

It will be helpful.

Thanks!

MsMelody
Explorer
69 0 30

Hi @dmwwebartisan I already figured out, Thanks for the help anyway.

IamMelody
IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
268 2 50

How do I add predictive search on my store? @dmwwebartisan