Needing Coding Help (Product Page Text)

Highlighted
Excursionist
114 0 9

Can someone explain how I can adjust the coding of my product page (using Minimal theme) to ADD a one sentence of snippet on each product page BEFORE the cart buttons?  So even though there is a "description" box on my product page layout, I'd like to be able to add some unique (different for each product) text.  

Coding experts please help!  If you can give me direction, I can input the changes myself.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 195

Hi There!

Look for your product-form.liquid file, scope to the div that contains "cart" and paste the paste following code just before:

<span>Text Here</span>

Let me know if that works! 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
114 0 9
I was hoping to have a different text line for each product page, so I don't think this would work.  Thank you for your response though.  Any other ideas?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 195

Oh My Bad! Misread your post here.

For Individual product lines you would need to setup Metafields by installing a Metafields application. This will then be followed by the same instructions above but with the Text replaced by the metafield variable.

Let me know if this is clear.

K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
114 0 9

Thank you so much.  

I do know what you mean, I just need to figure out how to do that.    You sound like you're an expert, and if you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 170 195

Hi @JeanetteQuillen!

We can assist on that indeed, would you mind sending an email to contact@jhkcreate.com so we can start the process and get this done swiftly?

Also, please do share your website's URL. Cheers ! 

K&J
0 Likes