New edited template for Shipping Confirmation email not working

Deborah_nl
2 0 2

Hi there,

We're customizing the Shopify email notifications but one of the templates doesn't work.

We've used the same HTML and CSS code for all email notifications, but when saving it for the 'Shipping Confirmation' email it doesn't display the new design.

I've contacted the Shopify support team via the chat and they couldn't find a solution either. The code doesn't seem to have any issue according to them (and if that was the case Shopify wouldn't let me hit 'Save' on the template anyway - plus, this is the exact same code than on the other email notifications which all work fine!). 

I've attached a screenshot but impossible to understand why Shopify wouldn't take into account just this template?! 

Capture2.JPG

I would appreciate any hint on what could possibly be wrong here? 

Thank you,

Deborah

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20503 2120 7734

@Deborah_nl 

sorry for that 

can you please use theme default code and modification please don't removed any default code 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Deborah_nl
2 0 2

Hi @KetanKumar,

Unfortunately the 'Revert to default' option isn't available? 

I also found 3 other templates that cannot be updated just like this one (Customer Account related emails)...

Thank you,

Deborah

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20503 2120 7734

@Deborah_nl 

sorry but its allow to revert code if any issue please contact Shopify support

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20503 2120 7734

@Deborah_nl 

yes its allow to revert option if u have any issue please contact shopify support

0 Likes