New standard theme mobile view

Excursionist
30 0 5

Hi,

Is it possible to change the mobile view in the new standard theme ?

From the desktop view I have drop down menus that when you click on any of the sub categories you go to the various items available to buy, that's great. For example toys and games show as the main category then from the drop down I can click on action figures and I'm shown all the products that are applicable

From a mobile however there's just a "more" button that shows the main categories including toys and games with no further sub categories and if I press toys and games I'm just getting a "search for products on our site"

So there's no browsing for customers, they have to have an idea what they want and search for it. Not good.

Hopefully I can change this, if not are there any free themes that replicate the desktop navigation on mobile view which is what I need.

Thanks

Thanks Brian www.vintageretroandvinyl.com
0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and provide you exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
30 0 5

Thanks for your reply.

I reached out to Shopify via facebook and have been asked to send an email to them which I have done so hopefully will get something sorted, will let you know

Thanks Brian www.vintageretroandvinyl.com
0 Likes