Next/Previous button on product page

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I've been looking for info on how to create a simple Next/Previous navigation on my product pages, but my search results keep yielding defunct links, outdated posts, or more "sophisticated" Next/Previous questions. I simply want a Next/Previous button on each product, to take the viewer to the next or previous product. I'm a newbie, so just need something simple. In case it's helpful, I'm using the Minimal theme. Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
189 0 19

Hello Tracy,

Keegan here from the Shopify Guru team.

After speaking with our theme support team, found that the collection.next_product and collection.previous_product liquid we provide within the document below could power some functionality like that on your products!

https://help.shopify.com/themes/liquid/objects/collection#collection-next_product

Since this is something that requires some coding, and your shop may fall under our Design Policy here I've gone ahead and emailed you some instructions to verify the request and get you some coding help from our team.

If by chance you don't get the email shortly just fire me an email back at support@shopify.com and we can get things rolling!

Thanks for your post :)

0 Likes
1 0 0

I'm using the Classic theme and would like to have a Next & Previous button for each Product as well.

Is there also a way to add the page numbers to the top of the Colection page instead of only at the bottom?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Keegan,

I'd like to request this info as well. 

Please email to: servus[at]glueckskind-shop.at

thank you - 

Agnes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 12

Here is how to do it step by step in a video

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

Hello,
you can also try App Previous and Next Product.
This App generate previous/next buttons to redirect to previous/next product pages from the same collection.
You can set lot of options in App configuration, without coding skills.
App is free for first 7 days.

0 Likes