No Discount Box at checkout

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

The discount box at cart checkout has completely vanished from my website in the middle of a sale. My customers aren’t happy at all, and I have no idea what to do or what happened. I’ve disabled any Apps (immediately after trying them) that I was looking into possibly using (none met my needs), but I have no discount box at checkout. 
I need to fix this ASAP. Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
551 67 89

@SewDutch ,

Could you please share your store URL so we can look at it and understand this better

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Www.Sewdutchbaby.com

@Propero  This Is my url.
I tested some discount apps early this morning before i launched my sale, but none ended up fitting my needs and i ultimately uninstalled each of them pretty quickly after trying them out.
Once i launched my sale, I’ve been getting nonstop messages that there is no where to put in a discount code. And there isn’t. I keep checking. It’s just completely gone.

Something is messed up somehow. It’s been like this all day. And I cannot figure out how to get the discount box back. Nothing I do works.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
551 67 89

@SewDutch ,

Hi I tried by logging in to your site and creating account, I see that lots of your product are in sold out state. I also went up to checkout and saw the discount code box appearing

Propero_0-1597557729842.png

Kindly check

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

@Propero yes, handmade items are a bit less readily available so the items in my sale are in stock and have their own page section.

One of the apps I had tested (kartdiscount) had apparently disabled the discount box entirely for 12-24 hours in order to customize a new one. But I had already uninstalled their app because the information provided after install was more thorough than what was provided before and I realized it would not fit the needs of what I wanted. 

I received an email from them acknowledging that I uninstalled their app (over 12 hours later) and now the discount box is showing up again. 
Thanks for checking! 

1 Like