No "Remove from cart" button

Pieter_Dreesen
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi!

I am the owner of the shop www.fuelme.fi.

I have noticed that on the mobile version of my store, there is no "remove items from cart" button if a customer wishes to clear their bakset. While on the desktop version there is no problem to do that. I am using the Debut theme. 

Is there a way to fix this?

Pieter

0 Likes

Hello Pieter,

In you file theme.scss.css you have displayed none to ".cart .cart__update-wrapper" class on line number 3689

Just follow these steps and it will solve your problem

• Login to your store
  • Online Store > Action > Edit HTML/CSS
  • Open theme.scss.css file and find for .cart .cart__update-wrapper where you have added a property "display: none;" probably on line number 3689.
  • Just delete or comment that display:none; check if it works.

Hope that helps!

Have something to say? Or need to say Hi! just mail me at sagar.khadke03@gmail.com or visit https://sagarkhadke.myshopify.com
Pieter_Dreesen
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Sagar,

Thanks for that, it worked!

I have now a "remove" and an update button. The update button does not work though, as it is a customized theme.

Is there a code to only display the remove button and not the update button? This can be for mobile as for desktop version.

Pieter

0 Likes

Glad to know it worked!

To hide update button and assuming you want to hide quantity field too you can add following css in same theme.scss.css file at the bottom.

.cart__qty, .cart__update {

display: none;

}

Let me know if it worked.

Sagar

Have something to say? Or need to say Hi! just mail me at sagar.khadke03@gmail.com or visit https://sagarkhadke.myshopify.com
Pieter_Dreesen
Tourist
10 0 1

Hi Sagar,

That worked as well! Thanks a lot for your help.

Pieter

0 Likes
Raysa_Farah
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hi, 

I was hoping for some assistance on this.

I am using the Broadcast theme and trying to implement the remove button.

I have removed the quantity selector because it is not relevant to my products.

this is the code below as suggested to be same as the one on my theme.

@_media screen and (max-width: 639px) {
  .cart {
    margin: 20px auto;

.remove { display: none; }
  } 

I've tried the comment out code but this does not seem to work with my website. Seems to create an issue so was hoping to get some help.

Thanks

0 Likes