Solved

Why are product sizes not displaying in my Shopify store?

Gaps
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi! 

Not sure what happened but our store is not showing any sizes for all products. We did not change any code and also checked past theme but same thing. 

Anyone there who can help? Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hello ,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community.
I properly read your problem, and I dearly need to carefully analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

I will carefully check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

View solution in original post

Lilith
Shopify Staff
603 73 185

Hi, @Gaps!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I see that you've managed to pinpoint the app that was causing the trouble on the variants. To help you in the future or for others with a similar situation I'd still love to help with this and add some tips to help!

Providing a URL to a store that is having some difficulty is usually a common requirement when seeking some help. Sometimes a quick peek at the site can usually help our Community or Shopify Staff find a solution for you a bit quicker. This also is a good way for us to be able to quickly use Chrome's developer tools to see what the code is saying about the issue.

Those developer tools built into most browsers will help to see the active and current HTML on your site. The best thing about this is that you're also able to view it as well. It's a great way to get to know your site and how it works. Really cool to check out!

Themes are sometimes able to be supported by Shopify. If the theme is one of our Shopify themes (free themes) we can provide some help on where the issue might be coming from. However, if you've had any changes to your code, I'd recommend rolling that code back to test and see which change caused the issue. In some cases, our development team might be able to correct the issue. If you've had code changed or an app installed, you can reach out to the partners that developed that app or changed that code. Our Shopify Partners are fantastic and support their themes and apps.

More often than not, contacting our live 24/7 support can resolve the situation pretty quickly as there are some tools that they have to help test which app could be causing the trouble.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any future questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hello ,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community.
I properly read your problem, and I dearly need to carefully analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

I will carefully check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Gaps
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you for the reply! Appreciate it! We are able to pinpoint the app that caused these errors and just decided to remove it and install another one. Thanks again! 

Lilith
Shopify Staff
603 73 185

Hi, @Gaps!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I see that you've managed to pinpoint the app that was causing the trouble on the variants. To help you in the future or for others with a similar situation I'd still love to help with this and add some tips to help!

Providing a URL to a store that is having some difficulty is usually a common requirement when seeking some help. Sometimes a quick peek at the site can usually help our Community or Shopify Staff find a solution for you a bit quicker. This also is a good way for us to be able to quickly use Chrome's developer tools to see what the code is saying about the issue.

Those developer tools built into most browsers will help to see the active and current HTML on your site. The best thing about this is that you're also able to view it as well. It's a great way to get to know your site and how it works. Really cool to check out!

Themes are sometimes able to be supported by Shopify. If the theme is one of our Shopify themes (free themes) we can provide some help on where the issue might be coming from. However, if you've had any changes to your code, I'd recommend rolling that code back to test and see which change caused the issue. In some cases, our development team might be able to correct the issue. If you've had code changed or an app installed, you can reach out to the partners that developed that app or changed that code. Our Shopify Partners are fantastic and support their themes and apps.

More often than not, contacting our live 24/7 support can resolve the situation pretty quickly as there are some tools that they have to help test which app could be causing the trouble.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any future questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog