Non- responsive mobile view for Inserted Images. URGENT HELP!

Franki_and_Seou
3 0 0

Dear Shopify community,

We need your help! We purchased the Out of the Sandbox's Responsive theme and have been experiencing serious issues with the non-responsiveness of images on mobile view that needs to be resolved ASAP as we are launching our website today.  

We have tried many different methods to resolve these issue but they are beyond our scope and need Shopify community's help. We have contacted our theme developers, still waiting for their reply.

The main problem is that the desktop and tablet view is congruent, BUT the mobile phone view is not. When I insert high quality/pixels images, this makes the mobile phone view too small and illegible and not in the same proportion to the desktop and the tablet view OR we get fuzzy and blurry images on the desktop and tablet view when we decrease the size of images. 

For example, on our website:  https://frankiandseoul.com/

inserted images with our shop's introduction (below the homepage banner sliders), Featured links (3 pink small boxes) AND All the inserted images under: ABOUT US- WHY K-BEAUTY & CURATION PROCESS. Basically, any/all inserted images will have the same problem!!!  

Instead of inserting an image and text, I typed text into a page directly.  This method is very limited on how I can change the structure of the layout, fonts, colours etc...It becomes 2 long lines of text from one end of the screen to the end of the screen. This is visually very unappealing. This method produces this kind of layout only on the desktop and tablet view. 

This issue will continue to stay with us with ANY inserted images on our website! I hope you can see this major issue we are facing.  We purchased this particular theme because it was stated as being mobile responsive, which at the moment it is not for us.  Or it could be our lack of knowledge of using a theme and its all its intricacies. 

We would grateful for any advice on how to fix this issue.

Best,

Jenny.

0 Likes
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1186 35 253

The "Responsive" theme is mobile responsive. But it uses fixed widths and paddings.

Let me guess, you were after something like  

0 Likes
Franki_and_Seou
3 0 0

Hi Lixon,

Thanks for your reply.  What do you suggest we do so that our inserted images look consistant and proportional and text content legible across the 3 different platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile)?  How do you change widths and paddings?

Kind regards,

Jenny

0 Likes
coralching
2 0 1

Hi there,

I have the same problem with my store. I inserted an image on my home page. While the size looks ok on laptop, it is too large on mobile device; and vice versa. 

May I know how I can fix this? Thank you. 

My store: www.heywoodtea.com

Coral

0 Likes

Hello @coralching 

Can you share a screenshot that which image is big in mobile view that you want to fix?

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : 01761469797
0 Likes
coralching
2 0 1
Thanks for replying. I have figured it out how to fix it.