Notifications

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good afternoon,

My question is: Do I have to manually customized all of the notifications listed for each section? I see that it says Shopify will automatically send out the notifications if they are selected; but is there a default message already designed that is sent or do I have to go in and customize each notification for all categories? (Orders, shipping, customer etc.)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
540 58 88

Hi, @JillynnWGreat question!

You do not need to manually customize the automatic notifications that are sent out; There is a default template that is specific to your store already created.

You can see what each notification looks like by going to ‘Settings > Notifications’, and clicking on the notification you’d like to view. At the top of the page under the notification title, you’ll see the option to either email an example to yourself, or preview it right there as seen below:

20-08-8j1b3-duhwk

It is also possible to customize the message, as well as the look of the notifications (colors, logo etc.) Take a look at the Help Doc for Edit notification templates for the steps on how to do this.

How is the rest of your store set up coming along?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes