Number Values next to pictures that I'm using.

Highlighted
8 0 0

I can't seem to figure out how to get a number value away from my pictures that I'm using. I inputted pictures myself as well as pictured supplied by shopify and the number value is still at the bottom of the picture. I will add a picture to what it looks like if anyone can help. Thank you.

- Bo Leathers

PictureValue.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello boleathers,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0
Highlighted

Hello @boleathers 

As per your suggestion if you want to remove this number then please search in index.liquid file of feature_product.liquid file which hold this section and remove number from coding.

For your reference please check given attachment screenshot.

2020-08-12_18-13_FLAT HORIZONS.jpg

Hope this will work for you

Thanks....

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thank you very much for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I found the coding through console as you did on the website. But can't find the number value anywhere on editing code for the website. 

0 Likes