OK...who can give me the best deal?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20430 2113 7674

@khoeppner 

great thanks can you please give rough idea where did you changes so i will give proper guide 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
khoeppner
Tourist
23 0 3
I haven’t done any changes...I am wanting some changes made and Shopify Told me it’s beyond the scope of work to do complementary.

What I want is above the footer, is a section that has a small headline with text underneath it. And then under that a place for three small images and text underneath.

On my product pages. When I upload a video I’m wanting it to appear along side the other images to the left of the main product image. And then when you click on The video I would like it to populate in that large image box...Just as what would happen when you click on an alternate image.

Does that make sense? Thank you for taking the time to look at this
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20430 2113 7674

@khoeppner 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
khoeppner
Tourist
23 0 3
What do you charge?
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
20430 2113 7674

@khoeppner 

i have sent details PM

0 Likes