On Debut Theme, Changing price of each product in the grid to display text

Highlighted
1 0 0

On the Debut theme, we are looking to change the pricing on the products in just the display of the collection grid, to say Buy Now or whatever text we choose rather than "$xxx+" that is does not. No additional function needs to happen, we are just trying to get clicks on the products by removing the range pricing on the collection pages. 

Any help would be great!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Similar request to simply suppress the price since each item in the Collection is the same
Here is how it looks displaying the collection. I want ONLY the swatch title to show, no price.

And, yes, I am renaming them to also eliminate "Fenders - " in the title. Unless there is some trickery to also suppress in this display!

khacmac_0-1605154025868.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
922 81 109

@khacmac 

can you please share site link and password if any?

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

Hey suyash, I was wondering if you could help me also I have been looking for help on this forum for a long time and I have not had any luck. Hi, I need help fixing my homepage of my website, the image with text overlay box is the main image on my website homepage. When I enter in my image that is 2048x1024, it looks perfect on my desktop, but when my friend goes to the website on his laptop the image gets cropped and the words I edited in on the picture are not on his screen. The same goes for mobile and I would like it to be proportional for all three and show the same image whole on any screen size. Thanks for the help! I have been working on this for hours and I really appreciate it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
922 81 109

@justinfleet9 - image can be shown whole, the issue is it is width and height proportionate hence if we make width smaller to show image, height too will get reduced, in that case it may look bit wierd

but we can try it to check on actual site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

Okay, I was just wondering if there was a set proportions I could have for my original image that could fit on all screens. I have seen other sites on shopify have this effect, and I have been trying for a long time to get a fix for mine. My site url is https://the-l-e-dog-collar.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
922 81 109

@justinfleet9 - what is the password?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

The password is justinfleet9 @suyash1 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
922 81 109

it can be made like this on your mobile screen , will need multiple css settings and one thing required is future slider images too should be of same height and width as this original image

suyash1_0-1605155518282.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 3

Okay thank you for the help

0 Likes