Open Cart drawer on the right side

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi, I am using supply theme -  I want to add the following function to it: when the visitor clicks on the the "add to cart" button, The cart will appear as a drawer on the right side of the same page

ideas of how I can change the code? many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
150 0 14

Hi, P.

This is Martha from the Shopify Team. 

I think this post would be more suited to the Shopify Design Forum topic, so I am moving it over there.

This change to the Supply theme would likely require some custom coding and reformatting, so, you might find some tips here or by checking in with an Expert

The Supply theme is not set up to have a cart function that comes in from the right side. The options it has built in Drawer, Page, Flip, Modal and you can preview them in Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme > Cart Page > Cart Type

These free themes have the function you are after, and might be worth previewing in your shop: 

View some more theme options with a slide out cart here, on the Themes page. 

Let us know if you have any questions about your shop by emailing support@shopify.com

Best of luck :)
Martha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Open Cart drawer on the right side in debut theme.

what to do ?

Please Help, If Possible.

1 Like
Highlighted
7 0 0

Dear Martha, 

I am using Brooklyn Theme. 

I am following the steps as you mentioned, but there is no option to choose "cart type" under Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme > Cart Page. Has this changed? 

My online store ist halal-online-shop.de 

Best regards

Tayfun

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello Buddy, 

I see your post it's very old but still wanted to suggest our new app which is supportable for what you did mention:- https://apps.shopify.com/icart

0 Likes