Optimizing slideshow for mobile

Thracian1
Tourist
12 0 4

I would like to optimize the slideshow for mobile. The slides are too small. However, I don't see this option in the admin panel. Anyone who can help? The website is www.thracianbio.myshopify.com.

2.JPG

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14170 1650 5094

@Thracian1 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

i can provide mobile separate upload image option it can be done some custom if you need please contact PM  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes

Dear @Thracian1 

Hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > themes.
  2. Locate your current theme and then click Actions > Edit code.
  3. After that in the Assets folder, click to open your theme.scss.liquid file.
  4. Go to the very bottom of this file and paste the following code:

/* Start */
@media only screen and (max-width: 798px) {
.slideshow .flickity-page-dots {display: block !important;bottom: 20px !important;text-align: left;padding-left: 20px;}
.padding-toggle .enable-padding--true {padding-top: 0 !important;}
}
/* End*/

• Ensure that the code was copied exactly from this guide and pasted correctly, making sure no characters or symbols are missing.
  • Save and check your theme by refreshing it.

If you still need help you can contact us by using the link or email given at signature.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Thracian1
Tourist
12 0 4

Dear MS-W2EWB-DESIGNER,

Thank you for your reply. However, we do not have the theme.scss.liquid file, we have only style.scss.liquid file. So we put it there, but the size of the slideshow did not change. 

Moreover, we noticed that the text position is in the center, however, we set the text position "to the left". 

Any other ideas? 

0 Likes