Option in variant

Tourist
4 0 1

Hello

I have a problem. When I add product, my product had 5 options in variant: color, size, material, title, style.

I want to add more option

Example: I want to add product option and my variant has 6 options: color, size, material, title, style, product.

How can I do ? I know it can relate in edit code.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello, @hauphambk!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! Great question! If you're looking to add more variant options to your products then you could look into using a product option app that would allow you to customize your products more and add more options for your customers. I would recommend checking out the apps;

These apps allow you to set up many different variant options on your product page to allow your customer to customize their product selection more. With these apps you also have the ability to add in text fields to ask your customers for more information, image upload for your customers to have their images printed on your product, colour or material swatches, and much more. I would recommend looking through each app page to see which app might work for you and if you have any questions, you can contact the app developer by using the 'Support' section on the app page in the Shopify App Store

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes