Option to Disable Automatic Abandon Cart Emails is missing!!! Help me please!!!

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Hoping someone can help: 

webshop woodwardandfox.com

password - rankin 

Theme ; PRestige 

I have installed Mailerlite for email campaigns/forms so am trying to disable automatic abandoned cart emails. I cannot find the tickbox anywhere. Have looked at lots of tutorials -Have gone to Settings - checkout and there is NO tickbox option... 

Can anyone tell me why? 

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 19.59.26.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 73 109

Hey, @woodwardandfox. I’m here to help!

The option to disable your automatic abandoned checkout emails is one step back from what you have shown in your screenshot. So, when you go to ‘Settings > Checkout’ and scroll down to the Abandoned checkouts section, the tick box is directly within that section; Before clicking on Customize email, as seen here:

20-11-s4ctz-cxhq4

Hope this helps! But please let me know if you still aren’t seeing this in your admin, and I’ll continue to troubleshoot it with you. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Hi Helen, 

Thanks for this reply. Although, I dont have that section - thats the strange thing! I have read all those tuturials (but I thought they were old or something) as I dont have tickbox anywhere.... 

If i go to Settings - Checkout (as you say) the only sections I am seeing are: 

Customer Account 

Customer Contact 

Form Options 

Tipping 

Order processing 

Email Marketing 

Checkout Language 

As you can see there is no Abandoned Checkout section and there isnt any mention of abandoned checkouts in any of the sections above which are there.... 

0 Likes