Option to open main menu category and have drop down menu enabled only when you click on down arrow?

okmarzo
2 0 1

On my top main navigation I have 5 main categories and each parent category has drop down menu consisting of few other sub categories. At this moment when I click on the main parent category it automatically enables the drop down menu.

I want to user to be able to view the whole page including all the sub categories when they click on the main and if the user wants to use the drop down menu, they would just click the "Down" arrow.

Is there an easy way to have these two functions?

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14055 1639 5041

@okmarzo 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
okmarzo
2 0 1

Thank you for replying.

My website is not open to the public yet but I took some screenshots.

Image 1: Click on "Pre-orders" 
Image 2: Drop menu expands when I click on "Pre-orders"
Image 3: I want "Pre-orders" page to open and have drop menu to expand only when I click on "Down" arrow.

Right now drop menu expands if I click on "Pre-orders" word and the "Down" arrow no matter what.

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 4.47.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-08 at 4.47.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-08 at 4.47.51 AM.png

0 Likes