Organizing my blog posts in Brooklyn theme

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi there Everyone

Does anybody know how I can organize my blog post in to categories so it is visible to anyone that visits www.cosmeticnursingservices.co.uk ?

Thank you

Regards

Marcia

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @cosmeticnurse

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for posting this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community! 

The best way to organize your blog posts into different categories is by adding tags to your posts. Each tag will create a new category, and customers will be able to click on the tags to view all posts related to that blog category on your site. 

To start adding tags to your blog posts, follow these steps: 

1. Log into your Shopify admin and click on 'Online Store > Blogs'.
  2. Click on any blog post you would like to add tags to.
  3. In the 'tags' field enter in the tag or category name you would like to use. If a post pertains to multiple categories, please separate each tag with a comma to create multiple tags. 
  4. Click 'save'. 

I hope this helps! If you need any further assistance, please reply directly to me here and I'll be glad to help further. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
2 0 1
Thank you so much for your awesome advice
1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @cosmeticnurse!

You're welcome. If you run into any troubles with using the tags, please let me know. 

Have a great day! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes