Own theme on shopify

Donik
2 0 0

Hi, I have chosen a Brooklyn theme, can I customize my own Design? I can't set a photo on the main display on web site for the MOBILE version, it automatically set like the WEB version, also I want manage with text, button, move it down, up in another block of the website. Thank you

0 Likes
khilan
Trailblazer
176 11 22

hey , @Donik 

please share your website url and password .

thany you so much 

khilan.

Shopify Expert | Skype: khilan.mendapara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on khilan.mendapara1995@gmail.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Donik
2 0 0
Hey Khilan, this is my website url https://maddragonss.com
password is Success7777

Could you Explain me what will you do?
0 Likes
Oliver
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
406 44 76

Hi, @Donik !

The Shopify theme editor isn't a drag and drop editor. Since you have access to your theme code, you'll be able to edit the theme in any way you'd like from there. If you're not comfortable working with theme code, I'd certainly recommend a few options.

First, I'd recommend working with a Shopify Expert. There are plenty in and around the Community and it looks like @khilan has already reached out in the thread to offer some support. You can also find a full list here.

The second option would be to use a page building app. This will give you more flexibility in the way that you build the pages around your store.

The last option would be to select a theme template that's as close to what you're looking for as possible and working with that. You'll still have the ability to edit a good deal of what you're looking for.

All the best!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog