PAYENT ICON TO FOOTER

13 0 0

Hi i want to add payment icon to footer tempelate as shown in the screenshot i musing venture boxer theme.. any help will be highly appreciable

Screenshot (25).png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
603 33 72

Hi @pal2!

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is great with you and that you are enjoying using Shopify!

We do have a guide here to help you out with this. You can find it here. This allows you to display your payment icons via the theme editor.

Based on your screenshot, the icons that you would like are available. Though if you would like to add additional icons/ remove icons we can look into this as part of your free design time when using the Venture theme.

Do let me know how this goes for you, or if you need a hand.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify subject matter expert | Founder at GenovaWebArt | Full-services shopify agency | info@genovawebart.com
0 Likes
13 0 0

hi thanks for the reply...i have applied the method you mentioned earlier but itz not working 

the icon is not appearing at all on the footer....

Screenshot (26).pngScreenshot (26).png

i have another question regarding customization

how to add images on footer  as shown in screenshot,it should be responsive for mobile as well i want to add ' got question ? 'badge on the right side of empty space

Screenshot (8).pngcurrent statusScreenshot (17).pngexpected

its on the product page only ,i want it to present on every page i.e home, product ,cart excluding checkout page .any help will be highly appreciable

check this site for reference; https://wowstamp.com/

0 Likes