PLEASE HELP!

Solved
Hyrox
6 0 0

Hello there. I have checked my online shop today and there are so many changes done on the page and I do not understand where they are from and how everything happend. All my writing, like home, account, all the writing on the website has changed and are so many otheer things added there and  has a messages acompanied that says TRANSLATION MISSING and I do not know what to do or what was wrong.

I did not done nothing in 2 weeks on the web, I did not even visit the website either, was all good its been okay for weeks, I done the basic, after today somene who has visit the website and told me about the issue. I did not install no apps no nothing, last thing I ve done was to add the logo on the web. No I did not duplicate no theme or anything . This is the website. 

https://hyrox44.ro/ro

Thank you very much 

0 Likes
Amarjyoti
Excursionist
20 8 18

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Hyrox,

Can you please try removing /ro from the URL? Just open https://hyrox44.ro on incognito. This is working fine for me

Thank you!!

Amarjyoti | I'm here to help and share some insights. Not looking for work.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
283 62 58

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Hyrox 

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify community forums for help with your store. I understand that you are having issues with your website translation, specifically with your Romanian version of the website (https://hyrox44.ro/ro). 

Thank you for letting us know that no changes were made by you directly that created this situation. Are you using an app that assists with your website translation? If so, you will want to go to your Apps > Open Translation App to ensure the app is still working properly and is fully up to date. If the app is up to date and there are no other apps installed that would be conflicting, I would then reach out to your app translation developers directly for additional support. 

If we can assist at all through the forums here, please let us know.

Thank you,

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Hyrox
6 0 0

Hello there. Thank you so much for your time to write to me. I do no use no app in shopify to translate, i use google translate and i had copy the txt and added to the website but that was only at some products and some info about thr products. I do not belive this is the reason that its happening but I do belive it maybe because i chose to translate from english to romanian the whole website. Whar other optiomns do I have now and hat can I do as i do not use no apps? 

0 Likes
Hyrox
6 0 0

Hello there.... I was hoping for your help? 

0 Likes
Hyrox
6 0 0

Hello there. after trying to do everything that I possible found on internet still I did not sort out my issue with the website, I need help please

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
283 62 58

Hi @Hyrox 

I understand that this translation issue is still causing you a problem. How did you originally translate your website? Did you do it by custom coding the theme file or by using the language editor for the theme? It is not standard for a website hosted by Shopify to have it's landing page be a subpage (www.website.com/RO). If you can share some more information about how you did your original website translation without an app, that might help us resolve this. 

Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes