PLEASE NEED URGENT HELP! Product pictures are BLANK?!

Highlighted
10 2 0

All of a sudden all the product pictures are BLANK? I don't know what happend and I don't know why this happend nor when it happend. Can somone please help me?!
I'm using the ATLANTIC theme and my url is www.sandranobreart.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 2 6

Just went through your store. Seems this has already been sorted out. Please do let me know if you still need any help.

Shan | www.linkedin.com/in/shansalam

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
1 Like
Highlighted
10 2 0

I still need help with this issue. The thing is that I want to REMOVE the currency converter as I no longer need this and I want to remove it from both mobile and desktop view (you can see at the top at the left) So I tried to remove this code from snippets/currency-selector.liquid:

<div id="coin-container"></div>

{% if settings.show-currency-switcher %}
<div class="currency-switcher">
<div class="selected-currency"></div>

{% include 'icon' with 'down-arrow' %}

<select id="currencies" name="currencies">
{% capture codes %},USD,EUR,GBP,CAD,ARS,AUD,BBD,BDT,BSD,BHD,BRL,BOB,BND,BGN,MMK,KYD,CLP,CNY,COP,CRC,HRK,CZK,DKK,DOP,XCD,EGP,XPF,FJD,GHS,GTQ,GYD,GEL,HKD,HUF,ISK,INR,IDR,NIS,JMD,JPY,JOD,KZT,KES,KWD,LVL,LTL,MXN,MYR,MUR,MDL,MAD,MNT,MZN,ANG,NZD,NGN,NOK,OMR,PKR,PYG,PEN,PHP,PLN,QAR,RON,RUB,SAR,RSD,SCR,SGD,SYP,ZAR,KRW,LKR,SEK,CHF,TWD,THB,TZS,TTD,TRY,UAH,AED,UYU,VEB,VND,ZMK,{% endcapture %}
{% assign supported_codes = settings.currency-switcher-supported-currencies | escape | split: ' ' %}

<option value="{{ shop.currency }}" selected="selected">{{ shop.currency }}</option>
{% for code in supported_codes %}
{% if code != shop.currency and codes contains code %}
<option value="{{ code }}">{{ code }}</option>
{% endif %}
{% endfor %}
</select>
</div>
{% endif %}

..and I succeeded in removing the currency selector like I wanted BUT at then, ALL my product pictures went BLANK?! So I tried to put this code back and the product pictures came back as well.

So why is this happening? And how can I remove the currency-converter without getting my product prictures go blank?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 2 6

Ok, got it. We will have to take a look. Can you please send us a collaborator access to check?

Shan | www.linkedin.com/in/shansalam

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes