PLZ help, Im destroying my store again

4 0 0

I've already destroyed my first store by trying to add the Buy Now button and now is happening again.

I go into Buy button page and create the Buy Now for a collection, and once the code its generated i try to copy it into poroduct.liquid section and i can't  make it work, I've watched 1000 videos on youtube about it but i never find the same area where i meant to paste the code, so by playing around now at the end pf each single product there is a full block of codes that appears and cant get it to go away. 

Im using brooklyn theme.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me

0 Likes
4 0 0
0 Likes
4 0 0

ok. I have fixed the issue with the codes showing on products pages by going to and older version of the product.liquid section.

If someone can help me by explaining where to add the codes i'll really appreciate it, i am losing so much time in this nonsense 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
835 95 178

If you aren't familiar with editing your code, you probably shouldn't be doing it. You probably don't want to hire someone to do something for you every time you want to make an edit that you see as something small or simple, but as you can see it's not small or simple most of the time. You'd be saving yourself a lot of frustration, time, and money if you'd just hire a developer to do it for you right the first time. 

However, since you say you're using Brooklyn Theme, I believe there is an option to add a dynamic checkout with just a checkbox. Go to Online Store > Themes > Customize on the theme you want to edit. Then in the dropdown at the top of the page, where it says "Home Page" click it and select "Product Page" -- There should be a checkbox under a title "Add To Cart Button" called "Show dynamic checkout button" <-- Check that box and it will give you a Buy It Now button next to your add to cart button. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
4 0 0

Thanx for the reply. I know what you mean. That dynamic checkout button it only shows when you go visit one product at the time. What I'm trying to do is to add the Buy Now in all the products that are displayed in my Home Page in order to skip the products details and jump straight to checkout.

Thanks anyways. I will leave that for the very last and if necessary will hire an expert as you mentioned.

0 Likes