Packing slip sort options

Solved
1 0 0

I had my packing slips sorted to where it showed the items that had multiples sold first down to single digit items sold. For example if my customer bout 4 of #0314, 1 of #1023, 3 of #0127, 1 of #2102, 1 of #0293, 2 of #0432, and 1 of #2072 it would show up on the slip as #0314----4 of 4, #0127----3 of 3, #0432----2 of 2, #1023----1 of 1, #2102----1 of 1, #0293----1 of 1, #2072----1 of 1. A shopify help person set this up for me this way in a matter of a few minutes. I was changing some things on my packing slips and accidentally erased everything and now the sorting is all out of wack. I contacted the help but they said I would have to hire an expert, which I do not understand since they had fixed it for me before. Can anyone help with this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 26 66

Hi, @RainyDays 

Elle here from Shopify. 

This customization is something our Theme Support team can certainly assist with. I would be happy to put you in touch with them directly so they can set your packing slips up the way they were before. 

I am sorry you received the wrong information in your interaction. We'll be sure to follow up internally to help educate the person you spoke with on this supported customization! 

Please keep an eye on your inbox, as I will be in touch soon. 

Cheers,

Elle 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like