Padding

Solved
druwainwright
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi 

I have spent all day building a Shopify page and i cant figure out how to reduce the padding as shown in the pic below - any ideas would be greatly appreciated. The padding is the areas in the red boxes

Thanks

2020-09-23_16-33.jpg2020-09-23_16-34.jpg

0 Likes

Hello @ druwainwright,
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
druwainwright
Tourist
12 0 1

Hi

Apologies i only just saw your reply.

https://8hidg0cc4l0b9gim-48769171612.shopifypreview.com/

Here is a preview link. Its the spacing / padding above and below 'product ranges'

I have been able to change the padding above but not below. I would like it all to be pulled a bit tighter together.

Many Thanks

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.section-header.text-center {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 15px;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
druwainwright
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank you very much - that worked perfectly.

0 Likes
Sinister_Kings
Explorer
49 0 10

@oscprofessional will that work for Venture theme also?

I'm having the same issues, I've created headers as images and put them in as HTML but the padding is too much.

https://pjiylcg8x6xnvkg1-16497761.shopifypreview.com

There's a preview link, you'll see a big gap after the header...

padding error.png

0 Likes

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

div#shopify-section-1605231872e7af0fb3 {
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}
0 Likes