Page only loading sometimes???

Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

Hello,

I'm using the FLOW theme on my site lugoldie.com and i've noticed sometimes the product page loads & sometimes it doesn't and i'm not sure why.

when i look at the code when it's not loaded its like the content is on the page but it's invisible and the below string is missing the word "loaded". So i can type in "loaded" as below and then everything appears.

<body id="coco-sunglasses-by-lu-goldie" class="template-product animations-disabled loaded mlvedaMobileFilter">

So confusing! 

any help is greatly appreciated!

Sam

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,

I've tried in 3 different browsers and on my iPhone... and it works fine for me.

But I guess the problem is the transition animation that sometimes freezes because of some JavaScript errors you've in your site... 

I can fix that for your, shoot me a DM for prices.

p.s. I've also noticed that your footer links are too close to each other and on Mobile is kinda hard to interact with them. And the sidebar doesn't have a close button.. that means if it opens you can't close it you've to refresh the page BAD User Experience!

let me know if it works for you, if yes accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thanks

⚡️ [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, Highly converting, SEO-optimized, Minimal.
⚡️ Need help with your store? [Get a quote]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
100 16 30

Hi BecNolan,

You have an error on your product page that is preventing the latter from loading.

Uncaught TypeError: window.temp_currency_array is undefined

You will need to fix this error so that the page always loads properly.

PM me if you need help.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

Thanks!! I think its being caused by my currency converter app then!

I've contacted them to see if they know the cause.

0 Likes