Page setting

Highlighted
Excursionist
53 0 4

Hi,

I am working on a glossary that allow my customers to have a better understanding of furniture features that I have to sell.

oneoffedition.com; password = IDD

For Example, you go on that product page: https://www.oneoffedition.com/products/love#pro-slider-custo

And click on the first icon just below Request delivery quote button, "removable cover"

You go on the icons glossary, and that is the page I want to "clean" a little bit.

https://www.oneoffedition.com/pages/icons-glossary#icon-removable-cover

There is several problems:

1/ sometimes there is a side bar on the right, sometimes it doesn't

VincentCavret_0-1603370747495.png

2/ When I am not in a full page on my Chrome navigator (or any other navigator), I have trouble to maintain Icons size stability. See below an example. I put images below the text, then the Icon to the left appears very tiny!

VincentCavret_1-1603370859195.png

This problem doesn't appear when I am on a full page:

VincentCavret_2-1603370936083.png

3/ I didn't succeed to align images! Even if I am working on a table in the settings (see image 1 below), it doesn't appear this way on the website (see image 2 below):

VincentCavret_3-1603371253806.png

image 1

VincentCavret_4-1603371278355.png

image 2

4/ Font style. "Paragraph" style is too tiny for this page, but H2 H3 H4... doesn't work either.

How can I manage Font style size for a particular page?

Thanks for your help!

bye

Vincent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi there @VincentCavret!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for outlining the issues you've come across while coding your pages in the admin.

As custom code added in this way is not something we're able to provide support for from here in Shopify, we'll just have to direct you to some other ways you can get help with this.

The most common solution we see merchants using when they run into difficulty with coding their own pages is to use a page-building app from our app store.

An alternative would be to consider hiring an Expert from our Experts marketplace who could provide custom coding support.

You may be lucky enough that a fellow member of our community here with some design experience can offer their own advice based on their own knowledge.

Are you still setting up shop online, or have you been selling already a while?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
53 0 4

Hi don, still setting up the store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 64 124

Hi again @VincentCavret!

Don from Shopify once again.

If you're working your way towards opening your store to the public, I would definitely recommend you take a look at our store launch checklist.

Do you have a business plan or marketing plan in mind for this store yet?

Let us know what you need to work on next for this business in any case.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes