Solved

Page template full width on mobile - Turbo theme

louislsh
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi,

I am using the Turbo theme and I want wider page width on mobile.

unnamed1.png

I've created a page template named membership and i want it to have 0 margin on all sides but unfortunately I cannot figure out how to achieve this.

Untitled144.png

The page in question is https://pierrecardinlingerie.com/pages/ji01

I think i can edit styles.scss file but not sure how to do it, need kind assistance to help.

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@louislsh 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/styles.scss.liquid  OR assets/styles.scss.css  file.

@media only screen and (max-width: 798px){
.page-membership .container { width: 100% !important; padding: 20px 2px !important;}
}

Hope this works.
Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

@louislsh  please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. see screenshot http://prnt.sc/126gpm4

.footer .container {
    width: 400px !important;
}

.footer .footer-menu-wrap .sixteen{
	width: 100% !important;
        margin: 0 auto !important;
}
}

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@louislsh 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/styles.scss.liquid  OR assets/styles.scss.css  file.

.page-membership .container { width: 100% !important; padding: 20px 2px !important;}
}

Hope this works.
Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
louislsh
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi thanks, it works. 
However, the footer aligned to the left. Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you

Untitled-1.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@louislsh 

Please add following CSS .

.container .one-third.column { width: 100% !important;}
}
louislsh
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks for been so helpful!

One last thing and i hope you don't kill me with my many requests. 

I was hoping the footer can be aligned all the way.

Hope there could be padding on the bottom newsletter sign up and align footer to centered.

Apologies, if it's too much work then probably i'll just leave it as it is. 

unnamed1.png

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

@louislsh  please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file. see screenshot http://prnt.sc/126gpm4

.footer .container {
    width: 400px !important;
}

.footer .footer-menu-wrap .sixteen{
	width: 100% !important;
        margin: 0 auto !important;
}
}

louislsh
Tourist
6 0 0

It works! Thanks for all the helps.

Jatin20
6 0 0

@dmwwebartisan @Kinjaldavra 

Hi There!

I am having the same issue only that the code didn't work for me. The full width is also not working for me on mobile device on my product pages. also the footer is not full width, if possible please help me out. 

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Jatin20 

Please share your store URL!

Thanks! 

UpTheHillDigita
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am struggling with this on desktop and mobile with both my Klaviyo embedded form and Instagram app

any ideas? Store URL is https://www.yourpup.com.au

Jatin20
6 0 0

Hi There!

I am having the same issue only that the code didn't work for me. The full width is also not working for me on mobile device on my product pages. also the footer is not full width, if possible please help me out. 

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Jatin20 

Please share your store URL and the screenshot of what you want!

Thanks!

UpTheHillDigita
Visitor
2 0 0

https://yourpup.com.au/
and as mentioned I need to remove the 'app wrapper' margin/padding on either side to make it full width

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 1.08.08 pm.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@UpTheHillDigita 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/styles.css. file.

#shopify-section-sections--15865914949815__1690429726c9b56651 .one-whole {
    width: calc(120% - 20px) !important;
    margin-left: 0px !important;
    margin-right: 0px !important;
}