Solved

Why are all my page titles disappearing on Debutify?

Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

Hi Guys,

I have been building my store and making some changes trough liquid and I did something really wrong that made all my titles on my pages disappear. I was just trying to make them look small as they were huge. Can someone help me with that? I´m using Debutify and the my url is: www.ilondon.shop. Thank you!

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Kleber_shaw 

Please remove previous css and add this new css

.section-header {
    visibility: initial !important;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Kleber_shaw 

Please share your store password & screenshot what do you want.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

The password is: kamilla

I won´t be able to send photos as my old pc haven´t got that tool. But al my pages(about us, contact us, blog, the politics) are gone. I just need blog with no title. 

Thank you!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@Kleber_shaw 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media screen and (min-width: 1025.1px){
.nav-hidden .site-header .medium--hide.small--hide {
    display: block !important;
}
.nav-hidden .site-header .large--hide {
    display: none !important;
}
}

Thanks!

Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

That didn´t work.  Just made my titles on header showing in every single page. As you can see this screen shot is form my about us page but does not have the "about us" title. I need the title back on this and couple of pages.screem.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@Kleber_shaw 

Please remove previous css and add this new css

.section-header {
    visibility: initial !important;
}
Kleber_shaw
Excursionist
32 0 13

That worked really well. Thank you for your help!